一点要记得收藏我们的网址哦(www.5ijcw.com) —— 我爱教程网 。
  • 查资料

当前位置:我爱教程网酒店餐饮酒店餐饮管理酒店人力资源英语培训]酒店常用英语词汇、语句介绍» 正文

英语培训]酒店常用英语词汇、语句介绍

[09-27 10:44:20]   来源:http://www.5ijcw.com  酒店人力资源   阅读:8435

概要:站点:酒店资讯 关键字:英语培训]酒店常用英语词汇、语句介绍 英语培训]酒店常用英语词汇、语句介绍 一、酒店服务、时尚英语 Reserving a Room 预订酒店房间(电话) (H=Hotel, G=Guest) H: George’s Hotel. 这儿是乔治酒店。 G: I’d like to reserve a room.  www.5ijcw.com ;我想预订一间房间。 H: When for Sir? 先生,什么时候要用? G: This weekend.
英语培训]酒店常用英语词汇、语句介绍,标签:酒店管理论文,酒店管理培训,http://www.5ijcw.com
站点:酒店资讯 关键字:英语培训]酒店常用英语词汇、语句介绍
英语培训]酒店常用英语词汇、语句介绍
    一、酒店服务、时尚英语

    Reserving a Room 预订酒店房间(电话)

    (H=Hotel, G=Guest)

    H: George’s Hotel.

    这儿是乔治酒店。

    G: I’d like to reserve a room.

    

www.5ijcw.com ;我想预订一间房间。

    H: When for Sir?

    先生,什么时候要用?

    G: This weekend.

    这周末。

    H: Thank you. Just a moment, please.

    谢谢。请等一会儿。

    H: Front desk, sir.

    (总台接待员)先生,这儿是总台。

    G: I want a single room with bath next Saturday.

    我下星期六要一间有浴室的单人房。

    H: Hold on, please.

    请等一下。

www.5ijcw.com
    (A few seconds later) (几秒钟以后)

    H: We’ll have it ready for you, sir.

    先生,我们会为您准备好房间。

    G: Fine.

    好!

    H: May I have your name and phone number, sir?

    先生,请问贵姓和电话号码?

    G: Yes, my name is XinHua Zhou, and the number is 116079.

    我名叫周新华,电话号码是116079。

    Inquiring about the Hotel Charges 询问酒店费用(电话)

    H: (Operator) George’s Hotel. Can be of any assistance?

    (接线生)乔治酒店。请问有什么贵干?

    G: Yes, I’d like

www.5ijcw.com to find out about the room charges.

    我想了解住房费用。

    H: Just a moment, sir. I’ll put you onto reservations.

    先生,请等一会儿。我替您接订房部。

    H: (Reservation Clerk) Reservations. Can I help you?

    (订房部员工)订房部。请问有什么事可以效劳?

    G: Yes, could you tell me the rates for your rooms?

    您可以告诉我,你们房间的收费率吗?

    H: Yes. It’s 350 to 550 dollars for a single, 550 to 750 for a dou- ble for a twin.

    可以。单人房收费350~550元,双人房收费550~750元。

    G: I see. I am visiting your city in April. How soon should I make

  &

www.5ijcw.com nbsp; a reservation.

    我明白了。我打算在4月份往贵市。我应提早多少时候订房呢?

    H: Well, the sooner, the better. If you’ve made your schedule, why don’t you book the room now?

    那么,越早越好。如果您已拟定您的旅游计划,您何不现在订房?

    Making a Hotel Reservation 订房(电话)

    G: Hello.

    喂!

    H: (Operator) Green’s Hotel. Can I help you, sir?

    (接线生)费尔蒙酒店。先生,请问有何贵干?

    G: Yes, I’d like to make a reservation.

    我想订房。

    H: Thank you, I’ll connect you with our reservation clerk.

    

www.5ijcw.com ;谢谢。我替您接我们订房部职员。

    G: Thank you.

    谢谢您。

    H:(Reservation Clerk) Hello, reservation office. Can I help you?

    (订房部员工)订房部,请问有什么可以效劳?

    G: Yes, I’d like to reserve a double room with bath for November twenty-first and twenty-sixth.

    我想预订一间有浴室的双人房,供11月21日和26日住宿。

    H: Just a moment, sir. I’ll check and see…yes, that can be arranged. Your name, please?

    先生,请等一下,我要查查看……是的,可以安排那样的房间。请问贵姓?

    G: Yes, my name is Wang Lin.

    我名叫王林。

    H: Thank you very much, Mr. Wan

www.5ijcw.com g.

    谢谢您,王先生。

    Confirming a Hotel Reservation证实已订房间(电话)

    H: (Operator): Greatwall Hotel.

    (接线生)长城酒店。

    G: Reservations, please.

    请接订房部。

    H: Thank you. Just a minute, sir.

    谢谢。先生,请等一下。

    H: (Reservation Clerk): Reservations. Can I help you?

    (订房部员工)这里是订房部。请问有什么事可以效劳?

    G: Yes, I’d like to confirm my reservation. This is Wang Lin from Hong Kong. I’ve reserved a double room for January second.

    我想确定我的订房结果。我是从香港来的王林。我已经预

www.5ijcw.com 订一间供1月2日入住的双人房。

    H: Yes, Mr. Wang. We have your reservation from Hong Kong.

    We’ll be expecting you on January second. Thank you.

    何先生,我们已接到您从香港打来的订房电话。我们期待您1月2日光临。 多谢惠顾。

    Changing A Hotel Reservation 改变订房日期(电话)

    H: GreatWall Hotel. Can I help you?

    长城酒店。我能帮您吗?

    G: Yes, I’d like to cancel my reservation and make a new reservation. My name is Wang Lin and I have made a reservation for January tenth, but is it possible to change it to the twelfth? With the heavy snow up here, my car has broken down.

    我想取消我原来的预订,并作新的预订。我名叫王林,我订了1月10日的房间,但有没有

www.5ijcw.com 可能把日期改到12号?由于这里下雪,我的汽车损坏了。

    H: Yes, just a minute while I check our record, Mr. Wang. Yes, it is possible to change it to the twelfth. Thank you, Mr. Wang.

    好,请等一等,我查一查我们的记录。王先生,行啊,可以把订房改到12日。王先生,谢谢您。

    G: Thank you.

    谢谢。

    Ordering Breakfast through Room Service at the Hotel

    在酒店客房服务部预订早餐电话

    H: (Room Service): Hello. Room Service.

    (客房服务部)喂!客房服务部。

    G: Hello. May I order my breakfast for tomorrow morning?

    喂!我可以预订明天早上的早餐吗?

    H: Yes, Sir. What time

www.5ijcw.com would you like to have it, sir?

    可以的。先生,请问您想什么时候吃早餐?

    G: Can you make it at 8:00

    你们能在八点钟准备好吗?

    H: All right, sir. What would you like to have?

    可以,先生。 您想要些什么?

    G: Well, pineapple juice, bacon and eggs, toast, and a pot of coffee.

    我要菠萝汁、火腿和蛋、烤面包和一壶咖啡。

    H: All right. Anything else.

    好的。还要别的东西吗?

    G: That’s all. My room number is 604.

    不要了。我房间的号码是604号。

    H: Thank you, sir.

    谢谢您,先生。

www.5ijcw.com
    Ordering Lunch 订午餐

    H: Hello, Room Service.

    喂,住房服务部。

    G: Hello, I’d like to order my lunch.

    喂,我想订午餐。

    H: All right, sir.

    好的,先生。

    G: I’ll have a tomato and lettuce salad, a tomato omelet.

    我要一份番茄和生菜沙律,一份番茄心蛋卷。

    H: Our omelet is served with green vegetables.

    我们的蛋卷是配有青菜的。

    G: I’d like a salad, too.

    我也喜欢沙律。

    H: Yes, sir. What kind of dressing?


关键字: Tag:酒店人力资源酒店管理论文,酒店管理培训酒店餐饮管理 - 酒店人力资源



上一篇:员工培训]客人至上的理念

用户评论